Enjoy a summer Sunday at the beautiful Halifax Seaport!
~ Local Food ~ Summer Activities ~ Local Artisans ~ Music ~ Entertainment ~
On Sunday, September 6, from 11:00 a.m to 3:00 p.m. the Halifax Seaport will host some seaside summer and family-fun activities. The day will include decorating the Seaport with chalk, the Sunday Halifax Seaport Farmers’ Market, music, and more.
• The Halifax Seaport Sunday Market inside and out
• Halifax Seaport Farmers’ Market fixed stall food vendors
• Paint the Port – family chalk drawing fun in marked bubbles
• Halifax Seaport Farmers’ Market musician animators
• Pops Kettle Corn and Corn Roaster
• Classic car viewings
• Chain Yard Cider pop-up
• Halifax Seaport Cruise Seawall will be open
• Canadian Museum of Immigration at Pier 21 – open 10:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
• Garrison Brewing Co. and outdoor patio – open 11:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m.
• Tomavino’s Ristorante and outdoor patio – open 11:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m.
• SuperNova – with a demonstration of coding and technology
• Discovery Centre – open 9:00 a.m. to noon and 1:00 p.m. to 4:00 p.m.
• And more!
Be sure to check back soon as our list of activities is growing!
Visitors to the Halifax Seaport are asked to maintain 6 feet social distancing from others while visiting the Halifax Seaport, inside or outside. As of July 31, Masks are a mandatory requirement to enter indoor public under Provincial Health Requirements. As such, visitors are required to wear a non-medical mask inside any Halifax Seaport building open to the public. Children under two are exempt, as well as children aged two to four when their caregiver cannot get them to wear a mask.
The safety of Seaport visitors, tenants and staff remains our top priority throughout the COVID-19 pandemic.